Casa Leger - Financing Available
Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, Mexico
This is a large lot (17.5 meters x 69 meters) with fabulous views of the Carribean. The back edge of the lot has a brand new two story home, built right on the property line. This leaves the lot’s entire building area completely available to build whatever you want. Or leave it unspoiled and enjoy the natural beauty with the trees, birds and butterflies. You can move in to the existing home while you contemplate your plans for the remaining property.
The home was designed and built in 2017 by Ariel Adame, the island’s premier architect/builder. The first floor boasts high ceilings with a large garage/workshop space, a laundry room, a guest room, and a half bath. The interior staircase leads up to a well appointed studio living space, again with high ceilings. The million dollar view is out the front pair of sliding doors, across the expansive natural stone deck and property greenery, to the blue Carribean Sea. And the views get even better from the roof, with 360 degree views of the island, and across the bay to Cancun.
The living space was built sparing no expense, with all natural stone tiling, Brazilian marble, solid wood, large sturdy windows, hurricane shutters, etc. The studio layout includes
- A welcoming front foyer entry.
- Kitchen with ample counter space, lots of cabinets, oversized sink, 6 burner gas stove and large refrigerator.
- Dining space in the kitchen or on the deck looking out at the Carribean.
- Living room with space for couch, love seat, arm chair and side tables.
- Office space seating for two, with multiple outlets and a printer.
- Bedroom with space for a king size bed, side tables and a bookshelf.
- Walk-in closet with loads of beautiful built in storage – hangers, shelves and drawers.
- Bathroom with toilet and bidet, travertine stone everything, onyx framed mirror with interior lighting, rainfall shower with handheld unit.
Wake up in this quiet paradise to the sound of birds and crashing waves. Enjoy sunrise on the deck and start your day with the peace and tranquility of Punta Sur. And complete your day with sunset cocktails on the roof, the sound of chirping insects and again the soothing waves of the Carribean shore.
- Listing ID : 21306
- Bedroom : 2
- Bathroom : 1